Service Dog
Florida Service Dog

2018 – Major

While in class with his recipient, Tash, Major began alerting. She felt fine and didn’t understand why Major was alerting insistently. Tash knew to listen to him, so she decided to sit on the floor with him to try to figure out what had him so concerned. Once she got down to his level, she discovered a faint strange smell. Major pulled Tash over to a vent in the room where she discovered a noxious gas pouring into the room. It was soon discovered that a generator had malfunctioned and was causing toxic gas to pour into the classroom. The ninety-eight students were quickly evacuated. Without Major alerting that day, there may have been catastrophic consequences for those students.

A Tie!!

0
X