Guardian Angels Medical Service Dogs, Inc. was established for the charitable purpose of:
• Rescuing, raising, and training the highest caliber medical service/assistance dogs.
• Pairing highly trained dogs with individuals afflicted by disabilities, including a focus on veterans with combat wounds.
• Building/restoring independence and improving quality of life, for both the recipient and the dog, while minimizing reliance on government, communities, caregivers, and families.
• Advancing successful service dog training practices by promoting appropriate trainer education and contributing to related research studies.
• Pursuing increased public awareness and education regarding current disability laws and contributing to new/enhanced laws regarding service dogs.